From hand-picked Vernaccia Nera grapes.
60% is immediately put into fermentation while the remaining 40% ferments after being in natural drying for about 60 days.
The two wines are brought together and in spring the refermentation is done with the Martinotti method in autoclave.
The wine is ruby red with violet reflections, the foam is fine and soft.
Intense sensations of wild berries, raspberries and mulberry blackberries on the nose with a slight hint of violet and black pepper.
Sweet and soft taste with pleasant spicy notes that give it freshness and flavor and reveal its unmistakable character.
Excellent with pastries and spiced desserts.
It is recommended to serve it at 14-16 ° C.